The World's Earth Movers In One Place
Excavator.US is positioning itself for top rankings among search
engines like Google,
Ask.com and many other of the
millions of search engines. Check out
- What is Excavation?
1. the act of creating by removing something.
2. the site of an archeological exploration.
- What is an Excavator?
An excavator is an engineering
vehicle consisting of an articulated arm (boom,
stick), bucket and cab mounted on a pivot (a
rotating platform, like a Lazy Susan) atop an
undercarriage with tracks or wheels. Their
design is a natural progression from the steam
- Pictures of Excavators.
- Excavation Tips.
1. Call your Utility Companies before you dig
2. Check local legal requirements and Get Permits FIRST. You may
be fined if you don't.
3. Get Surveys to ensure you don't dig on someone else's
4. Seek professional assistance even if you are doing it
yourself. Have an expert inspect your work to ensure your
excavation is safe and regulations are met. It may save you a
lot of money and you'll know it's safe.